Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ribbons and bows......

When I started making my Paper Doll Girls and needed some ribbon, I went searching on Etsy.  I was delighted to find a wonderful shop, A Little Scrappy, owned by Sally, who is one of the nicest sellers on Etsy.  I couldn't resist her beautiful French stamped ribbons and have used several different colors, all of which are absolutely exquisite.

Sally sells so many beautiful things, aside from the ribbon, so go check out her shop.  I'm sure you won't be able to leave without something!

Here's just a wee little sample of the luscious French ribbon she has waiting for you:



Periwinkle Blue

 





Gold 




Strawberry Glaze




 Paradise Aqua




Smoke Grey




Aquarelle




Venetian Red




Tobacco Brown




Pink Salmon




 Oatmeal




Hopefully, this has whetted your appetite for Sally's ooh-la-la French ribbons! Go on over and have a little peep for yourself! 


                                    

1 comment:

  1. Oh you are just so sweet! Thank you so much for the mention of the ribbons...I'm so excited you are using them and enjoying them so much. That's what it's all about :)

    So glad you made it to blogland ...Your blog looks wonderful!

    I love your new shop!!! http:paperdollgirls.etsy.com
    Good Luck!

    xoxoxo Sally
    aka
    alittlescrappy.etsy.com
    jammertaildesigns.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails