Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Allen and Patty.....

Sorry that I have been away so long, but I've been working on a new project that has kept me busy.   I've just gone into business with my youngest son, Allen, to set up a new Etsy shop, allenandpatty, to sell digital collage sheets based on ephemera he sources from his home in France, and from what I find in my searches here in Australia.  We both love scouring antique shops and flea markets in search of vintage paper items, so this should be a fun adventure for us.


Please stop by for a visit as I will be adding new items every day.  It's been a slow start getting the scans made and images cleaned up, but I should be listing regularly from now on.  Here's a sample of what we've been finding for all you arts and crafts friends out there.  These are just a few of the vintage French flower seed labels dating from 1920 which I have started listing in the shop:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails